CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

I Love My Body

I do.  And I want to shout if from the rooftops.  But I will have to settle for my blog which apparently only my sister-in-law Amy reads.  

I really LOVE my body.

I had such a great day snowboarding today.  It was pure happiness. 

I am so thankful to have this body that is strong, and functioning.  It allows me to take care of my home, and my family. It lets me  sweat and work and achieve goals.  It lets me play.

Sports and activities are such a joy in my life and I am just feeling very grateful that I have a body that allows me to enjoy them. 

 

(Because today was seriously SICK!!!  I wish I had pictures.  I got some great air off some 40 ft jumps.  Landing some 360’s, and maybe got a minor concussion :)   The perfect day. )

3 comments:

cerrah

What I love about you, Sara, is that you are so blessed: but you are so grateful for your blessings. I think that is why you get to keep having them. (You know, not needing to be compelled to be humble and all that.) I have always been envious of your fearless athletic skills.

Thank you for your comment on my blog. You are one of my favorite people too, who I look up to immensely. Thank you for sharing your insite. Our trials do help us grow, and in the end we're usually grateful for them. But in the midst sometimes I get whiny.

And we should actually see each other. Soon.

SpencernAmy

Funny how a shot to the head can make us appreciate our bodies. I had that experience last week . . . . Blurred vision and all! Gotta love the beating they can take.

Lindsay

You rock Sara!