CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Day I Became a Tooth fairy

It was sneaky.  It was fun.  I liked it.

Here’s how the tooth came out.

At bedtime,  the family was speculating how much money the tooth fairy would leave under Emma’s pillow.  Mark said maybe she’ll leave a quarter.  Emma said kids in her class got like 3 dollars.

We left 2 gold quarters and 1 silver dollar under her pillow.  She was so excited!   Even though she knows the tooth fairy is not real, she still likes to pretend and get excited in the story.  It was quite magical. 

I noticed she has 3 more loose teeth.   The tooth fairy is going to see a lot of action in our house this month.

1 comments:

SpencernAmy

LOVE the excitement! How fun. Over the WWW, remind me to tell you about my friend's kids who are terrified of the tooth fairy . . . .