CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Sugar and Learning

I got this idea from one of Gabe's preschool teachers. It is the perfect idea for him since he is so motivated by sugar. Okay, I enjoy the sugar too.



What you do is put jello powder on a cookie sheet. The child can draw letters or numbers with their finger. It has given Gabe a lot of good practice with his lower case letters and numbers. We'll do some math problems in it too. If he writes the letter right or gets a math problem correct, he gets to lick his finger. Mom also gets a lick for her excellent teaching. It's fun for everyone.

3 comments:

Lindsay

BRILLIANT!

angee

FUN!

And I love your idea about being a good teacher! :)

cerrah

Heh. Very cool.

It was good to see you at Target, too. And no worries about being in a hurry, I understand. That's the first time I've seen your Abigail, also, now that I think about it. And I've never met Gabe. We really should get together. Why is life so crazy?

All the recent posts are fun. I hope you win the vacation money!