CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

The Great Escape!

This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the !Great Gypsy Escape site

1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
I haven't been a lot of places, and I love to travel and new experiences, so I'd love to go pretty much anywhere. If I had to pick a place I'd choose Australia because I've never been there and no matter what time of the year I went I'd have awesome things to do like scuba diving or snowboarding. :)

2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
Right now - "I got a Feeling" by Black Eyed Peas

3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
Gosh, I think I would shop. Anything I really love to do usually happens in the day. I'd go on a big shopping spree. Maybe I'd take a jet to a big city, and have my purchases shipped home. I'd spend a lot of time at Pottery Barn and Nordstrom.

4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Candy. I just love it. Give me anything mint and chocolate and I'll be happy. Candy corn, and those pumpkins that taste like candy corn are also a very guilty pleasure. Especially when I eat the whole bag myself. In one sitting. Don't judge.

5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
Costa Rica.

6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
The Secret Life of Bees

7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
Michael Jordan to the Max. It covers his later years when the Bulls were playing the Jazz in the Finals. ahhh..those were the days.

8. What is your favorite local escape?
The pool. I love being outside in the sun and relaxing a bit while the kids play. If I'm by myself, I go mountain biking in the desert.

9. How do you escape on a budget?
I like to get books at the library and come home and read to the kids under the table. It doesn't really sound like escaping, but I love children's books, and I always feel good when I feel like I am doing something somewhat productive. So it's an escape for me.

10.Best food you've ever had while on vacation.
The catfish in Costa Rica. It tasted so good, and was like nothing I've had before.

0 comments: