CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

What’s going on?

I was prepared to post about school starting and such, and realized I didn’t take any pictures of Emma on the first day of school.   This says what the last week has been like.  I’ve been very forgetful and busy.    School started a week earlier this year, and I wasn’t ready for it.

Emma started 2nd Grade!!! For some reason this has

struck me as extremely old.  I say this all the time, but my kids are growing up so fast!!!  Emma’s teacher is two words, 

AWE. SOME. 

I asked the  incredible teacher she had last year for a recommendation- something I will continue to do each year.   Who better to recommend a new teacher than someone who knows your child and the other teachers so well.     Emma’s new teacher is Mrs. Heath.  I love her and not just because she has a candy bar name.   She is organized and sweet.  I’ve got a great feeling about her.

Gabriel will start kindergarten

on Wednesday.  Maybe I’ll take pictures that day.  His teacher is incredible too.  I feel so relived and happy knowing they are at school for hours in great hands.   Seriously SO HAPPY!

***********************************************************

Last week I picked a broker and have officially started Real Estate!   I joined a fantastic team that has more years of experience than I’ve been alive.   And I get to work with my Dad. 

Business Card pic

Don’t I look like someone who will do a fantastic job selling your home or finding your perfect new home?  I will.  I promise.  So if you know of anyone looking to buy or sell, a referral is the best compliment I could receive.  ;)

***********************************************************

Our last few weeks of summer were mostly fun-filled days of swimming.   In St. George, you don’t have a lot of other options if you want to go outside.  One day, we had a primary activity and we got a mock rain shower from a fire truck.  It was a lot of fun.

Firetruck-party 

Gabe’s favorite thing was driving the fire truck.  He had a happy little smile on his face that makes me laugh. Gabe and emma firetruck 7-29-2010 9-56-09 AM

Abigail just wanted me to push her is the swing the whole time.  She didn’t even want to go see the truck.  Abigail swings

************************************************************

One random picture.  Abigail insisted on brushing my teeth one night, and she loved it.  She brushed them so long I think I can skip my next cleaning appointment.

Abigail brushing mom's teeth 7-24-2010 12-18-38 AM