CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

TAG! You are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. I'm posting this for friends who don't do facebook. :) Come on guys.

1: I love basketball. I love anything competitive and physical. I have started to really enjoy working out because it's the only time I can be competitive these days. I challenge myself. My dream job would be playing basketball professionally.

2: I hate to cook. I have nightmares about it sometimes. Really.

3: My favorite foods are Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, Cafe Rio Salads, and Jimmy Johns subs.

4: I am pretty shy, and tend to analyze everything I say. Over the years, I've come to the conclusion that it's usually better to keep my mouth shut.

5: I am most comfortable playing ball, and this is the setting my true personality comes forth. I can't help it. Other instincts take over. This is not always a good thing. If I play with Mark, I usually have to ask him if I was annoying while we were playing.

6: I have been married for almost 7 years. I've learned that letting go of pride and letting the spirit into my heart will heal most conflicts. Also, honesty is the best policy.

7: I love to make to do lists and cross the things on them off. I've done it since I was little. If we are going on vacation, I make lists of the clothes we'll wear, I make lists of the exercises I am going to do in a week, and lists of daily activities. I write them on 3x5 cards, so I have lists floating around everywhere

8: I love love love babies. I love most stages in my kids lives, (like Abigail is just starting to talk. I love that) But I still get sad when I think about how big they're getting. Even when I have a newborn, I get weepy because I know that it'll grow up so fast. That could just be the hormones though.

9: I've always wanted to be a mom. It was usually my answer for "what do you want to be when you grow up?"

10: I loved high school.

11: The movie "IT" traumatized me when I was little, and sometimes I still get scared in the bathroom. Especially when I have to close my eyes to wash my face.

12: I don't usually crave having girl time, but after a play date or girls night, I realize how much I love it, and how much I need it. I have some really amazing friends who are uplifting, fun, and supportive.

13: I am super self-conscience of my walk. I am really pigeon-toed, and have been teased about it most of my life. Yeah, you know who you are. Do you feel bad yet?

14: I have never broken, tore, or sprained anything. This is probably why Mark says I have invincibility syndrome. I scare him sometimes when we go snowboarding or mountain biking. Why take it easy if I never get hurt right?

15: I am allergic to metal. Snaps from jeans will give me a rash.

16: I hate sleeping. I seems like such a waste of time. It bugs me that I get cranky or sick if I don't get enough sleep.

17: I don't take my contacts out when I go to sleep

18: In the past four months, I have seen and interacted with people differently, I've seen their true colors. I am amazed and uplifted to see how good people can be. How forgiving, and thoughtful and compassionate they are. It's very cool.

19: I can't open my eyes under water

20: I have a testimony of Jesus Christ, and His Gospel. They're here to help us be happy- in simple terms. I also have a testimony of Satan. He is very real and very powerful, and should never be underestimated.

21: I always do the dishes right away. almost

22: My dream house would be on a mountain with a ski resort. It would have to be big enough to have lots of friends and family visit.

23: I am not a good speller. I copied this over from facebook (which did not have a spell checker), and spell checked it. I misspelled like 12 words. Yikes! I told you.

24: I wish I could be good all the time.

25: I think that is more than enough info about me.

I tag everybody. I enjoy reading these random things about people.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Fun! Thanx!!! I like to make lists, too!! Something so satisfying about crossing things off!