CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Break

I had a fabulous spring break.    It started off with the 4th annual Ward Women Wild Weekend.    It is turning into my most-looked-forward-to weekend of the year.  I love it.  I get to spend time with just my sister-in-laws and mother-in-law.  No kids. No Husbands.  We all sit around, read books, and chat.  It’s heaven.  My in-laws are awesome.  They inspires me to be better.   I love them! 

The next week,  Mark took a day off work and we slept in, and played.  The kids and I followed pattern for the rest of the week.  It was a great break!! 

Some fun caught on my phone.

Hiking in Snow CanyonSnow Canyon - Abigail

Snow Canyon 2 Emma

Snow Canyon - emma 3-16-2011 6-46-34 PM

Snow Canyon 3 3-16-2011 6-56-04 PM

 

Jumping Jacks (My Kids LOVE this place)

Jumping jacks3 3-21-2011 8-04-40 PM jumping jacks 2 Jumping jacks 3-21-2011 8-06-49 PM

 

Swimming!!Pool 2 3-18-2011 10-22-45 PM   Pool 3-18-2011 10-19-07 PM   

Fun, fun, fun.  It was a “staycation”.    Now it’s back to school.  We actually have gotten so off schedule, everyone woke up at 8:50 this morning. (school starts at 9)  whoopsy :) 

4 comments:

Lindsay

What a fun week! It was so great to see you. Can't wait for August!

Mom and Dad

It WAS fun, and thank you for loving us. We love you bunches as well. Of COURSE! I'm already thinking about next year :)

SpencernAmy

I want to be in your family! You are always having fun! Your kids are so lucky!

Mom and Dad

Just want you to know, I've read and re-read your blog about WWWW because it makes me feel so good. Love you!